- abashed: feeling or caused to feel uneasy and self-conscious; “felt abashed at the extravagant praise”; “chagrined at the poor sales of his book”; “was embarrassed by her child’s tantrums”
- Feeling or showing embarrassment
- Having or showing financial difficulties
- made to feel uncomfortable because of shame or wounded pride; “too embarrassed to say hello to his drunken father on the street”; “humiliated that his wife had to go out to work”; “felt mortified by the comparison with her sister”
- (embarrass) cause to be embarrassed; cause to feel self-conscious
- (female) a person who belongs to the sex that can have babies
- A female person, animal, or plant
- (female) being the sex (of plant or animal) that produces fertilizable gametes (ova) from which offspring develop; “a female heir”; “female holly trees bear the berries”
- (female) characteristic of or peculiar to a woman; “female sensitiveness”; “female suffrage”
- Depicting or performed by naked people
- a painting of a naked human figure
- (esp. of hosiery) Flesh-colored
- without clothing (especially in the phrase `in the nude’); “they swam in the nude”
- Wearing no clothes; naked
- bare: completely unclothed; “bare bodies”; “naked from the waist up”; “a nude model”
Entrada para a porção naturista de Tambaba
SONATA – “Sociedade Naturista de Tambaba”, [Naturist Society of Tambaba] as required to guarantee a standard of behavior in the beach, establishes the following norms of ethical behavior.
1. Do not enter the naturism area if [you are] not will[ing] to be total[ly] naked. Forbidden are TOPLESS[–only women].
2. Men unaccompanied by their female companion(s) shall not enter the naturism area, except those identifying themselves as associates of SONATA.
3. Do not photograph, film or record images of any process, nude people without their proper consent.
4. The presence of animals in the naturism area is not allowed, especially dogs.
5. Do not [litter] garbage, cans, bottles or cigarette tip [butts]. Dispose of them in appropriate places.
6. Do not embarrass the nudists with active or passive attitudes (looks, gestures or actions, and proposals that have sexual connotations).
7. The transit of vehicles on the beach is not allowed, including bicycles.
8. No doing drugs, especially the illegal [types].
9. [It is] not allowed [to bring in] weapons or whatever type of instrument prohibited by law.
10. [It is] not allowed to cause damage to the nature and the harmony of SONATA.
11. Loud [music or sound] in any area of TAMBABA beach is not allowed.
12. [Please] go down the entry ramp [and steps] totally nude.
13. [A] woman may enter with two men of the same family or degree of friendship, [provided] they always remain together during the [entire] time of their presence on the beach.
14. For [a] child up to 10 years [old], [being] nude is optional until the parents can educate them about naturism.
15. Children alone without a responsible [adult] may not enter the naturism area.
16. Any improper act will be communicated to POLICE and the PUBLIC PROSECUTOR’S OFFICE of Alhandra.
It’s been a while since I drew the human figure from a model and here are some of the less embarrassing pages I did tonight.